Where To Eat Today?
I enjoy sampling cuisines from different countries. Here are some restaurants that I recommend:
- San Diego
- Creme De La Crepe (French)
- Caroline's Seaside Cafe (American)
- The sea view! (also discounts for UCSD students)
- Kaiserhof Restaurant (German)
- Taste of Denmark (Denish)
- Romeo & Julieta Wine Cafe (Polish)
- Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya (Japenese)
- Margeaux Brasserie (French)
- San Francisco
Since 2017, I have been a Michelin star collector. List of awesome places that I have been to:
- 2017 : GreenRiver. Chicago, IL, USA.
- 2019 : Alinea. Chicago, IL, USA. Huge thanks to Peter Chen!
- 2020 : Addison. San Diego, CA, USA.